Top 3 Methods to Convert EML to PST Outlook 2019
EML is a file extension for an email message saved by an email program. It is used by major email clients like Windows Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, Thunderbird, Postbox, etc. The EML file contains ASCII text for the headers, and the body contains text, hyperlinks, and attachment.
But sometime user needs to import emails into other email platforms like Outlook, Apple Mail, etc. In this post, we will discuss how to import EML to Outlook 2019, 2016 or other versions. If you are also looking for an instant solution to import EML to PST, then this blog will be very useful for you.
How to convert EML to PST manually?
To convert EML to PST manually, you can go with the manual solutions. Here we will discuss top methods to import EML to Outlook. These methods are very effective for small databases.
Note: Please keep a backup before implementing these methods.
Method 1: Import EML to Outlook using Windows Live Mail
- Launch Windows Live Mail and go to the File option
- Click on Export and select Email Messages
- Select Microsoft Exchange and click on the Next button.
- Select the mail folder you want to export from Windows Live Mail.
- Click on the OK button.
- After the process, click on the Finish button.
Method 2: Import EML to Outlook using Drag and Drop Method
- Open MS Outlook
- Select EML files which you want to open
- Drag the file and Drop to Outlook
Note: The above methods don’t always work. If you have a large dataset, then I would recommend third-party SysCurve EML to PST Converter tool. It will quickly Import EML to PST without hassle
Method 3: Convert EML to PST using EML Converter
Here we are going to use the SysCurve EML Converter tool to import EML to Outlook.
- Download and install EML Converter
- Click on the Browse option and select EML files.
- After the loading process, the software will manage all emails and generate a preview mode. Click any item to see the message. (Optional)
- Click on the Export option and select folders that you want to Export.
- Select the PST file as an Export option and provide a location to save the resultant PST file.
- Click on the Export button to Start EML to PST Conversion.
After the process, you can open the PST file with any version of MS Outlook, including 2019, 2016, etc.
Other helpful features of EML to PST Converter
- Preview all EML emails along with the attachment
- Advanced search and filter options.
- Save Individual EML messages to MSG, HTML, and RTF format.
- Convert EML to PST, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MHTML, and RTF formats.
- Perform selective conversion based on To, From, Subject, CC, BCC, etc.