How to convert EML file to PST file format?
Microsoft provides amazing email systems such as Windows Live Mail and Outlook. Both platforms have different file formats, for example, Windows Live Mail supports EML and Outlook supports PST file format. So, if you want to switch from Live Mail to Outlook, then you need to convert EML files into PST file format.
What is the EML file format?
EML is a file extension for an email message saved by an email program such as MS Outlook or Apple Mail. These files contain ASCII text for the headers, and the body contains text, hyperlinks, and attachment.
Why do we need to convert EML to PST?
- If EML files got corrupted or damaged and you want to recover.
- If you want to transfer Windows Live Mail data to Outlook.
Export EML to PST - Manual Method
Note: Please keep a backup before implementing these methods.
- Launch Windows Live Mail
- Go to File option
- Click on Export and select Email Messages
- Select Microsoft Exchange and click on the Next button.
- Select the mail folder you want to export from Windows Live Mail.
- Click on the OK button.
- After the process, completion click on the Finish button.
The above method works very well, but this method is tedious and very time-consuming. To save time and effort, you can use EML to PST Converter. It converts your EML\EMLX file quickly.Back To Home