Features of PST to Office 365 Migration Tool
Import PST to Office 365
The SysCurve PST to Office 365 Converter is known for its advanced algorithms. With the help of these algorithms, the tool quickly processes PST files and import all data to Office 365 mailbox.
Upload PST to Office 365 primary mailbox
With the help of this powerful tool, you can easily upload PST to Office 365 primary mailbox. You can also create a new folder inside the primary mailbox and move PST data inside that folder.
Upload PST to Office 365 archive mailbox
The PST to Office 365 migration tool provides the option to import PST to Office 365 archive mailbox. With the help of this feature, you can import PST data without interfering main folders.
Import Selected Folders
If you want to import selected folders to Office 365 account, then this tool will be very helpful for you. With the help of this software, you can also perform selective conversion based on the date range.
Upload multiple PST files to Office 365
The PST to Office 365 migration tool allows users to upload multiple PST files into different Office 365 account. To do this, you need to create a CSV file containing the PST files path with account credentials. However, this feature is available in the Business and Enterprise version.
Bulk Export to Office 365
With the help of this tool, you can perform bulk migration without the password. To use this feature, you need to provide ApplicationImpersonation rights with Full access role to the Admin Mailbox. But this option is available in business and enterprise licenses.
Preview PST File
The PST to Office 365 converter quickly acts on the PST files and generate a complete preview of your data inside the software. You can select any item to see the details.
Maintain Folder Structure
The PST to Office 365 migration tool maintains the original folder structure at the time of migration. After the process, you will find all the data in the exact folder structure.
Maintain Mail Properties
The algorithm of this software preserves the Metadata like To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, Date, etc. while performing the PST to Office 365 migration.
Fast and Secure Migration
The PST to Office 365 converter is one of the safest tools. It quickly process the Outlook PST file and easily migrate PST to Office 365 without hassle.
No Limitations of PST file size
The software is built with modern technology and unique algorithms, which helps the software to handle large-size PST files without any problem.
Support Windows OS and Outlook
The tool supports all editions of Windows OS like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc. It also supports all versions of MS Outlook versions like Outlook 2019, 2016, etc.
How to Import PST to Office 365?
To import PST to Office 365, you can try manual and third-party solutions. Both solutions are very useful and effective. You can choose any solution as per your requirement. But the manual method to migrate PST to Office 365 requires technical expertise. If you do not have a solid technical background, then you may face some challenges. On the other side, the third-party PST to Office 365 converter makes this process easier for everyone. Third-party software takes less time in comparison with manual solutions and provides better results.
How to Import PST to Office 365 manually?
To import PST to Office 365 manually, you can try Microsoft Network Upload method. This method is safe, but it is long and complex. To execute the manual solution, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Sign in Office 365 account and go to Admin Center
- Select Permissions and double click on Organization Management from the Admin Center
- From the pop-up, click the “+ sign”, choose Mailbox Import Export, click on the Add and choose OK.
- Select Mailbox Import Export again and Save
- Go to the Admin Center and select the Setup followed by Data Migration
- Click on the Upload file and choose new Import Job
- Provide the job name and click on the Next. (Use numbers, hyphens, lowercase, and underscores)
- Choose Upload Your Data option from the Do you want to upload or ship data? Window and then click on the Next
- From the Import data page, click on the Show network upload SAS URL
- Copy the displayed SAS URL and click on the Download Azure AzCopy to download and install the tool
- Go to the directory where you installed the AzCopy.exe tool
- Run the following command
AzCopy.exe /Source:<Location of PST files> /Dest:<SAS URL> /V:<Log file location> /Y
- Download Microsoft PSTImportMappingFile and provide the details
- Go to Import data page and select I'm done uploading my files
- Select I have access to the mapping file checkboxes and click on the Next button
- Click on the +Select mapping file option and provide the mapping file (Updated PSTImportMappingFile.csv)
- Click on validate. After that, the file name will be changed to green
- Finally, click on the Save and Close.
Import PST to Office 365 using PST to Office 365 Tool
- Download and install the SysCurve PST to Office 365 converter
- Click on the Add File, choose PST file and click on the OK button
- After the loading process, the software will create preview mode inside the software screen.
- Click on the Export option and select folders
- Choose Export to Primary or In-place Archive mailbox option
- Provide a path to save the log file and click on the Next button
- Provide Office 365 credentials and click on the Sign-in button to start PST to Office 365 migration
By using the PST to Office 365 migration tool, you can easily import PST to Office 365 primary or archive mailbox. The tool also provides bulk export and impersonation option. To check the feature and working process of this tool, download the free trial version. The trial version allows users to preview all data inside the software windows, and you can migrate the first 20 items from each folder.