Sep 23, 2021 | Email Conversion
How to Convert EML to HTML Format?
By Deepak Singh Bisht
EML is a well-known file format developed by Microsoft for MS Outlook and Outlook Express. The EML file contains a message with subject, sender, recipient, date, and time. Most of the email clients like MS Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. support this format. It is a versatile file format, which fulfills both personal and professional requirements. But if you do not have an email program, then it is difficult to open this file. To solve this issue many professional users convert EML to HTML format, so they can easily access the data on any device.
In this post, we will discuss the top methods to convert EML to HTML format. If you are also looking for a quick solution to convert EML files to HTML format, then this post will be very helpful for you.
How to convert EML to HTML manually?
- Select EML file and right-click on the file
- Choose rename option
- Delete .eml extension and replace with .mht
- Click on Yes that you want to change the extension.
- Open converted file with Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer will display the MHT file
- Now press CTRL+S and provide a location to save the file
- Select HTML to save as type and click on the Save button.
- After the process, you can open the converted HTML file with any web browser.
Note: This method is very helpful for a small data set. But if you have a large data set, then go with the EML Converter tool. This software will save time and effort.
Convert EML to HTML using EML Converter
Here we are going to use the SysCurve EML Converter tool. This tool is built with many advanced features. The tool also works as an EML to HTML Converter. By using this software, you can change EML to HTML, MHTML, PST, MSG, EMLX, and RTF file formats.
- Download and Install the software
- Launch the tool, click on the Browse option, select EML files, and click on OK button
- After the loading process, the software will manage all EML files in the form of a list. You can click any item to see the details.
- Click on the Export, select folders that you want to convert
- Select HTML file as an export option
- Provide a destination path to save the resultant files
- Click on the Export button to start the EML to HTML conversion process
- Once the process gets complete, click on the OK button
After the process, you can easily access the resultant HTML files with any standard web browser.
Other helpful features
- Convert EML to HTML, PST, MSG, EMLX, and other file format
- Generate a complete preview inside the software dashboard
- Maintain the metadata properties
- Advanced filters for selective conversion
- Option to save an individual message
- Support Windows OS and MS Outlook
- Free EML to HTML conversion for the first 20 items
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Convert EML to HTML online?
There are many websites available that convert EML to HTML online. However, many experts do not suggest to perform this type of conversion because of data security. If you have sensitive data, then choose desktop software to change EML to HTML.
Can we convert EML to HTML using Thunderbird?
Yes, you can use Thunderbird to perform EML to HTML conversion. To perform this process, first, you need to Import EML files to Thunderbird. After that, choose Save Selected Message and select HTML format. Provide a destination path and click on the Save button. This process is long and requires more effort.