How to import EML to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013?
Jun 19, 2021 | Posted by: Deepak Singh Bisht
Microsoft Outlook is the most popular desktop-based email client. Many organizations and individual users use it as the default email client for sending/receiving emails. It is known for its features, simple user interface, and security. To use its features, many users are migrating from other email clients to Outlook.
Outlook uses a PST file to save user data. Except Outlook, none supports PST files. To import data into Outlook, users export their data to EML files. So that they can import EML files into Outlook.
In this post, we will discuss how to import EML files into Outlook. If you are looking for the best way to import EML to Outlook, then this blog will be helpful for you.
How to import EML files into Outlook?
To import EML to Outlook, you can choose manual methods or third-party software. Both are useful and effective. However, manual solutions require technical expertise and take much time. On the other hand, a third-party converter makes the process easier and saves you time. If you have a large mailbox and you want safe conversion, then try EML to Outlook converter. With the help of this, you can quickly transfer EML to Outlook.
Here we will use manual methods and third-party solutions to perform EML to Outlook conversion. You can choose any solution as per your convenience.
Note: Before performing these techniques, prepare a backup.
Method 1: Import EML files to Outlook using Windows Live Mail
- Launch Windows Live Mail and MS Outlook.
- In Windows Live Mail, go to the File tab.
- Click on Export and select Email Messages.
- Select Microsoft Exchange and click on the Next button.
- Select the mail folder you want to export from Windows Live Mail.
- Click on the OK button.
- After the process, click on the Finish button.
Method 2: Transfer EML to Outlook using Outlook Express
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the File file menu and click on the Open & Export option.
- Select the Import/Export option, choose Import Internet Mail, and Addresses and click on the Next button.
- From the Outlook Import Tool window, select Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or Windows Mail and click on the Next button.
- From the Import Addresses window, choose Do not import duplicate items and click on the Finish button.
Method 3: Import EML to Outlook using Drag and Drop Method
- Launch MS Outlook.
- Select EML files, which you want to import
- Now, start dragging the EML files and drop them to Outlook.
By using these manual methods, you can import EML files to Outlook. But to execute these manual solutions, you must have Outlook, Windows Live Mail, and Outlook Express installed on your machine.
Method 4: Convert EML to PST using EML to Outlook Converter
In this post, we are going to use SysCurve EML to PST Converter . It is a powerful tool that provides the best way to convert EML to PST format. This software does not require MS Outlook installation to perform EML to Outlook conversion. To perform this conversion, follow the steps below.
- Download and install the SysCurve EML to Outlook Converter.
- Launch the tool and click on the Browse option.
- Select EML files and click on the OK button to start the loading process.
- After the loading process, the software will manage all emails and generate a preview mode. Click on any item to see the message. (Optional)
- Click on the Export option and select folders, which you want to Export.
- Select the Outlook data file (PST) as an Export option and provide a location to save the resultant PST file.
- Click on the Export button to start EML to PST Conversion.
Once the process gets complete, you can open the converted PST file on any version of MS Outlook, including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
Other helpful features
- Convert EML to PST, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MHTML, and RTF formats.
- Save Individual EML messages to MSG, HTML, and RTF format.
- Perform selective conversion based on To, From, Subject, Cc, Bcc, etc.
- Preview all EML emails along with the attachment.
- Advanced search and filter options.
- Free EML to Outlook conversion for the first 20 items.
- Support all versions of MS Outlook, including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- Compatible with all editions of Windows OS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I import EML files to Outlook for free?
To import EML into Outlook for free, you can try the above-mentioned manual solutions. These methods are effective and safe. You can also try the trial version of SysCurve EML to Outlook Converter. With the help of this tool, you can save the first 20 items per folder for free.
How do I import EML files into Outlook 2010?
To import EML to Outlook, you can try a manual solution and third-party converter. But if you are searching for a simple way to perform this task, use the SysCurve EML Converter tool. With the help of this tool, you can quickly convert EML to PST without Outlook. It is one of the most recommended software that quickly changes EML files to Outlook PST format. After the conversion, you can open the converted PST file with all Outlook versions, including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
How to convert EML to PST online?
There are many websites available that convert EML to PST online. To convert EML to PST online, you need a stable internet connection for uploading, downloading, and conversion. This process is not considered safe for the data. If you are looking for the safety of the data, then choose SysCurve EML to Outlook converter. With the help of this tool, you can quickly convert EML to PST. This tool is safe and will save time and effort.
What is the best EML to Outlook converter?
The SysCurve EML to Outlook converter software is one of the best tools. The tool quickly converts EML to Outlook PST, MSG, EMLX, HTML, and other file formats. It is built with advanced algorithms that quickly process the EML files and provide you a safe conversion.
Can I import EML to Outlook 2016 using this tool?
Yes. With the help of the EML converter, you can import EML to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. This software also provides advanced filters like To, Cc, Subject, and date for selective conversion.